11111 Katy Freeway,
Suite 910, Houston, Texas 77079.
- Liaison with stakeholders, product owners, business owners
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business process related to B2B business and sales cycle including Lead Management, Opportunity Management, and Financial Management.
- Expert Level understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its development life cycle.
- Understand the business requirement and convert it to Technical Specification which helps the developer to write the code.
- Working experience in identifying, new SFDC features and functions to meet the business requirements
- Understands the technical environment and product architecture so as to convert functional requirement to technical requirement.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Aware of platform-specific design patterns and limits
- Experience in methodologies such as Agile/SCRUM
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform.
- Experience with project and development lifecycle methodologies.
- Provide necessary detailing to engineering team on requirements
- Should be able to capture nonfunctional requirements.
- Strong documentation skills including creation of BRD’s, FRD’s, Use Case Diagrams, Screen and Report Mock-ups, process flow diagrams, and other artifacts
- Experience in automation of Lead